The Runescape Mob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Runescape Mob

A New mob

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

三he dumbest thing youve ever done on online games like halo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
earth476
Clan Mod/Woodcutter
earth476

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-01-24

三he dumbest thing youve ever done on online games like halo Empty
PostSubject: 三he dumbest thing youve ever done on online games like halo   三he dumbest thing youve ever done on online games like halo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:02 am

on halo 2 online i got killed 145 times by the same guy the wen he thought he can always beat me i get my rocket launcher,shot the wall 5 times and wen i ran in the black clouds i was walkin on the walls then got killed and that never happened again
Back to top Go down
Exodia 1000
Exodia 1000

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-20

三he dumbest thing youve ever done on online games like halo Empty
PostSubject: glitch   三he dumbest thing youve ever done on online games like halo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:18 am

in world of warcraft, i no this glitch when u make a macro titled "/camp" without the quotes and jump when activating it, u are suspended in the air for 20 secs. i made a contest, a tower jumping contest and everyone just jumped off the tower, suicide!!! i activated my macro and when jumped, i was suspened in mid air, ownage! but i forgot the 20 sec time limit and fell to my deth, if it was in real life i was jumping hundreds of feet and im sure i wouldnt wanna do that even with the macro
Back to top Go down
http://royalruneclan.tk

三he dumbest thing youve ever done on online games like halo
Page 1 of 1